TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - In summary, this is what can be said about the manifolds
People Seeking Info

Subject In summary, this is what can be said about the manifolds

Posted by BigTDogg (MA) on January 06, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 1627 times.

In Reply To AMS vs. Ebay Manifold Debate....Case Closed posted by Tech@EPR on January 04, 2010 at 03:24 PM

Message If you want the best, cast, high flow manifold for the Z32, you buy the MSP. Fact (f-you jschrauwen, you're wrong if you state otherwise, too many facts to counter any nut swinging you do. You run MSP manis anyway, so you should be happy to have the best.)

If you want the cheapest upgraded flow cast manifold available, you will buy these from this seller

If you want to pay for overpriced crap, and get a warranty on that turd, you will buy the AMS manifolds, which have less than 0 advantages over the eBay manifolds available from "eworldsales1". You'd be supporting a known thief and hack, who has been selling inferior products to people who will buy whatever is cheapest, like Optima and hardonzrr. He has no idea about anything relating to the engineering of an automotive product, and can't answer basic technical questions. But now, finally, there is no reason for the fiscally conscious to buy from Vuk or AMS. No reason at all.

I hope those who follow the 3ZC thread which Canyoncarver closed (ironically because it got off track, a legit reason to my shock) will see this and make their own educated decisions. Even though Mitch did put the turbo on the wrong side, fit issues aside, you can still take away one piece of very important info here:

The eBay manifolds are exactly the same as the AMS manifolds, for $350 less. The measurements and weights prove that.

"...Downpipes own. They own everything...anything...all there ever was and will be...they should be stock on all cars. Screw the environment, emissions, noise! I love them...I shall name my first-born after them with glee..." - SeedyRom 05:13:20 10/03/02

"i love the cock" - genic 22:20:47 09/25/03

"I hope you get fucked in the ass with a pringles can." - ni[X]it 14:53:53 02/02/06

"Either ignore him or beat him up. Anything else will be over his head." - Marshall 12:28:23 08/18/04

"Ok, Ill bite.." eriksu9 15:42:10 04/04/08

z32baby: yeah, my memory sucks balls
DJ Juiced: What's your memory doing this friday night? ;)

"i've got to the point where i can drive the Z at its limits and i want more" - shadowZ 16:29:56 08/31/04

"I was way more timid then than I am now about getting in there and yanking on things." - TT XTZ 13:30:34 07/25/05

"Just ran out to get some knee pads. I'm ready now... BRING.....IT.....ON... :-) " - Dave N 19:04:30 10/31/07

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.